DR. FURNAS’ MOVING ACCOUNT OF LOSING HER HOUSE IN THE TUBB’S FIRE
News Bytes from Plastic Surgery Associates
- We are thrilled to now offer Viveve female rejuvenation improving vaginal tightness in a single session. Viveve’s Viveveis gentle and safe, stimulating collagen production using monopolar radiofrequency. Click here to learn more.
- Plastic Surgery Associates is happy to bring patients the unmatched power of the PicoWay tattoo removal system. Designed to break up any color ink, PicoWay can successfully dissolve most tattoos more effectively, and with less discomfort, than traditional methods. Click here to learn more.
- Dr. Heather Furnas was presented the Tiffany Award at the 2017 Aesthetic Surgery Meeting in San Diego, for Best Scientific Research! Dr. Furnas’ winning paper, Why Patients Request Labiaplasty, expands on the life-changing role of female genital plastic surgery. Click here to learn more.
- Dr. Furnas and Dr. Canales are excited to announce that Plastic Surgery Associates has opened a second location in Novato. Consultations and treatments are now available at our newest, state-of-the-art office, north of San Francisco. Click here to learn more.
- Plastic Surgery Associates’ Dr. Furnas and Dr. Canales continue to pave the way in female rejuvenation. Through noninvasive treatments, such as ThermiVa, as well as cutting-edge surgical techniques like the vaginoplasty, our female genital plastic surgery procedures set the standard for physicians around the world. Click here to learn more.